Dragon Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Lords

Welcome To The Dragon Lords Forum. Do Not Control The Dragon, Become The Dragon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaos Dragons vs Elemental Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex123Gaming

Alex123Gaming

Chaos Dragons vs Elemental Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Dragons vs Elemental Dragons   Chaos Dragons vs Elemental Dragons EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm

I used to run Chaos Dragons and never really had a problem with them. They were pretty consistent and even with Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon at 1 it worked well. I recently discovered an OCG archtype known as "Elemental Dragons" and they can spam the field with rank 7 XYZ's no problem. They can also search for Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon so it is faster and more consistent. I honestly think that Elemental Dragons are good, but not as good since they don't have the needed support cards or a real engine. What are your opinions?
Back to top Go down
spiritflare9
Admin
spiritflare9

Chaos Dragons vs Elemental Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Dragons vs Elemental Dragons   Chaos Dragons vs Elemental Dragons EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:11 pm

hmmmm good comparison i would have to say chaos dragons because of consistency and being able to spam boss monsters such as bls.also there are so many combos to use if you have even a half_way decent chaos dragoin deck therefore making it superior>
Back to top Go down

Chaos Dragons vs Elemental Dragons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Lords :: Archetype Discussion-
Jump to: